About the project
- Increase sales with a new user-friendly mobile app;
- Attract and retain customers with the built-in loyalty program;
- Get into new markets (EU, CIS, Asia) by making the app available in six languages.
- Created layouts for iOS and Android and adapted them for six languages;
- Designed the animation of a cart and check-out process;
- Created icons for empty states, error screens, and for alerts;
- Created a design system.
- In-app order placing and multiple payment options: card payments, Apple/Samsung/Google Pay, as well as weChat;
- Two-factor authentication with a PIN code and biometrics;
- Catalog featuring hot deals and best-selling products along with other products;
- Personal account with purchase history, statistics, and balance;
- Flexible configuration of push notifications. Users can choose their desired types of notifications: news, orders, and loyalty system updates.
- Invite friends using referral links and QR codes;
- Track referral system achievements and cashback accruals for in-app purchases;
- View dashboard with the information about cashback replenishments and achievements of the invited friends.
- Add products and categories with descriptions in six languages;
- Manage hot offers: set a countdown until the special offer termination and the number of available goods;
- Add products to the “Bestsellers” category;
- Send custom push notifications with special offers to users or groups of users.
Only 3 months after the start of development, we released an MVP version of the application in two languages. From the very MVP launch, users were able to place and pay orders, as well as earn cashback.
MVP development allowed the client to increase store sales and attract new customers.
During further development, our team integrated the mobile app with the client’s ERP and CRM systems so that the product would bring maximum business value. We also made the application available in six languages for maximum market coverage.