about the project
MedExpert is a family dental center. They were looking to develop a custom mobile app for a dental practice to enable patients to schedule and manage their appointments and health data online, as well as get feedback.
A new dental mobile app was meant to improve the workflow with the patients and clinic’s staff, decrease paperwork, and thus improve the overall dental center’s performance.
The mission was to create a mobile application that would allow the dental clinic to improve the quality of service, and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. It should be achieved by enabling a user-friendly appointment scheduling tool and functionality to quickly react to customers’ feedback.
The project involved UX/UI design, mobile app development for patients and doctors, and an intuitive admin panel development to access patients’ data and manage appointments.
- Personal accounts with the ability to view and manage patients’ information;
- Access to medical records for both patients and dentists (changes can only be made on the clinic side);
- Ability to choose doctors and book appointments;
- Journal of appointments and notifications of upcoming visits;
- Customizable push notifications;
- List of doctors with information about their education and qualifications;
- Ability to rate doctors, leave feedback on visits, and fill out customer satisfaction surveys;
- Online diagnostics of dental health: based on the survey results, patients receive useful recommendations for dental care;
- Individual dental charts with each tooth visualized and described in detail;
- Access to prices and special offers of the dental center;
- Ability to link a medical record of a family member, for example, the child’s, to the patient’s medical record.