Business Analysis, UX/UI Design, Project Management, iOS Development, Android Development, Backend Development, Frontend Development, Admin Panel Development, Quality Assurance.
about the project
Maximum Auto is a large center for the sale of second-hand cars. It sells several thousand cars per month. The application helps optimize the diagnostics of vehicles and organize all the data needed to sell them. The center employees can upload photos of defects and track the diagnostic process.
- Develop a cross-platform mobile application for iOS and Android to automate the process of cars’ diagnostics and avoid paperwork.
- Create a web app for the administrator to make changes to the existing forms and add new ones.
- Choosing a diagnostic unit: test drive, license plate check, fixing mileage, external inspection, inspection on a lift, etc.
- Filling of different blocks by different mechanics.
- When choosing an external inspection, a diagram of a car is available with each part of the body numbered. Employees can mark defects of a given part.
- Uploading photos of a vehicle general view (at least 7) and photos of defects (chips, scratches).
- Indicating damage to any part of a car — from glass washers to driving belts — with the help of premade questions with checklists.
- Saving uncompleted diagnostics without losing the entered information.
- Information auto-unloading from the application to 1C.
Requirements collection and market analysis
Car valuation consists of many factors that can affect its price, so we decided to focus on creating detailed surveys.
Together with the client, the developers and designers have thought through all the sections and checklists in them. Our team provided the client with layouts of all screens, including the admin panel.
Mobile application development
The development team started building a native app for Android and iOS. The most time-consuming stage was the creation of a model of a car with numbered sections. By clicking on a section, options for damage to it appear.
Connecting the application with 1C
Data that mechanics enter into the application must be uploaded to 1C. Based on the data in 1C, the center's specialist valuates a car. If earlier the service employees transferred all the information to 1C manually from paper, now there is no need for this.
Creating an admin panel
Data that mechanics enter into the application must be uploaded to 1C. Based on the data in 1C, the center's specialist valuates a car. If earlier the service employees transferred all the information to 1C manually from paper, now there is no need for this..
Testing the application and launching it in the Play Market and App Store