- Choosing a diagnostic unit: test drive, license plate check, fixing mileage, external inspection, inspection on a lift, etc.
- Filling of different blocks by different mechanics.
- When choosing an external inspection, a diagram of a car is available with each part of the body numbered. Employees can mark defects of a given part.
- Uploading photos of a vehicle general view (at least 7) and photos of defects (chips, scratches).
- Indicating damage to any part of a car — from glass washers to driving belts — with the help of premade questions with checklists.
- Saving uncompleted diagnostics without losing the entered information.
- Information auto-unloading from the application to 1C.