LGBTQ+ social media app
About the project
- Fill in the gap in the market by creating an app giving the queer community a safe space to make friends, the ability to see the “friendly” locations across the country or even the world, join local or virtual events;
- Get revenue from the app through a subscription model, and continue growing the project.
- Review the developed app parts (UX/UI + code review + QA) and provide a more specific plan and estimation of the development stage;
- Complete the mobile app design and create the design for the admin panel;
- Complete Flutter mobile app development;
- Develop admin panel;
- Strictly stick to the deadlines and the agreed budget.
No budget increase!
No timeline extension!
The main feature
- Users can find friends based on their interests or locations, match, chat, and find events to visit. As well, users can review events, places, and experiences.
- Business users organize events that vary from book clubs and retreats to bar gatherings.
- Businesses offer LGBTQ+ focused services or products. They can also organize events and promote them in the app.
- Businesses and their events realize the main app goal: they create a safe and friendly environment for LGBTQ+ individuals.
“SolveIt has built the app earlier than expected, and they continue to complete new tasks within the client's budget and timeline.
The team has been a communicative, kind, and enthusiastic partner, and their hard work and affordable pricing have made the ongoing partnership successful.”